Thursday, May 7, 2009

Buttman versus Ballsley

What? Huh? Did something happen last week in Vancouver? Oh, yeah the Canucks started round 2.

Meanwhile I'm seriously contemplating setting up a Royal Commission to investigate the Un-natural Hockey League for non competitive behaviour. The way most of my friends see it is, Buttman and his slimy gang of shopping plaza millionares who own these pathetic southern teams just gotta keep them going to fulfill Garry's vision - to be the Selig of shinny.

Gretz and his buddies want to sell to Ballsley, I say go for it.

I think I speak for all parties in the House when I say I'd like to see Buttman come up here to Parliament Hill and join the old German sausage maker under the committee room kleig lights. I personally have a few questions I'd like to ask him, and there's a few guys from la ville de Québec and Winnipeg who want to slam him into the boards. Capiche, Buttman?
(This is satire, right? - ED.)