Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congratulations to the New Pres

Congratulations to you, the new leader of Obamastan, and I'm delighted you're paying us a visit first.

Look Barry, if I can get personal, I know you're going to have a hell of a time living up to all these expectations, but let's face it, it's your own damn fault.

So the offer is open. If you need any help reforming your banking or health care systems, or even NAFTA, just give us a shout.

Oh and by the way, ditto if you ever need any energy.

So good luck, eh?
PS: I just want to say that I may have been critical of you in the past, but a recent report from Carleton University says it's important for us to be best buddies. So I'm willing to give it a try. Let's shoot a few hoops and maybe I can show you how to skate.
PPS: Sorry, but we don't want Bill Ayers. Try Iceland.