Friday, September 28, 2007

Jack Layton Caught in Steroid Scandal!

Haha, just kidding. Here's more draft "agent orange" election material produced by a Toronto art college photoshop class. One of my loyal culture-jammers passed it on to Brodie.

Apparently the plan is to plaster it on poles in the "village people" districts of Canada's major cities, starting with Vancouver.

Not very professional if you ask me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he looks to me like a freak, with the head of V.I. Lenin and and the abs and pecs of Vlad "the Impeller" Putin.

I don't think it's any secret we're working on a similar poster of Peter MacKay, pumping iron in the Centre Block gym. We're targeting suburbanite soccer moms in 905. Particularly in one riding where daddy's girl used to run. We may also run it in the Sun newspaper chain.