Monday, September 17, 2007

Today's The Day

I feel for pauv' Stéphane. It's not going to be pretty in Outremont. First, CanWest papers are reporting that Iggy the House Elf has got some experienced Martinite thugs to undermine the campaign. "I only know what I see, and I see some suspicious stuff," said one Liberal worker on the ground. Jeez, kneecapping poor old Ken Dryden or what?

Another thing, our night operatives have been out trying to drum up sympathy for Mulcair by falsely accusing him of having left-wing principles (see poster). I know it's not true, I mean that he has principles. But the backroom thinking is, Mulcair in the Commons will take the environmental initiative away from Backpack Boy and his sidekick Kyoto the Malamutt. Makes sense to me. Brian told me it's all symbol manipulation anyway with the Puffins.