Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Aussie PM Backs Uncaring, Unfeeling Canadian Approach to Climate Change

Maybe it's a case of unrequited love, but Elizabeth May is again comparing my stance on climate change, to "a grievance worse than Neville Chamberlain's appeasement of the Nazis."

But I'm not the only one going around killing baby polar bears. The little koalas and roos are getting it too. New Australian Premier Kevin Rudd said during the election campaign, with regard to the upcoming Bali round, that "I have made absolutely clear that we would need to see clear-cut commitments from the major emitters from the developing world for us to become party to that agreement."

Crikey Kevin, that sounds about right to me.

Elizabeth, if I might make a suggestion: I know your heart is in the right place, but if you want people to continue listening to you, cut the crap.